A Special Message
About the Coronavirus
At Bonbon Bears the quality of our products and service, and the safety of our customers and associates are our top priorities. We are taking extreme caution with our candy/food products and our work place, to prevent exposure to the coronavirus. We would like to share with you the steps we are taking, so you can continue to order from Bonbon Bears with confidence:
- We have only a few associates, so luckily we can monitor each other closely. Plus we have zero customer traffic in our place of work, as Bonbon Bears is an online only store.
- Our associates will absolutely not be permitted to enter our work place if they feel sick.
- We are frequently washing our hands for at least 20 seconds, especially before constructing a candy bouquet, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Our associates are encouraged to avoid air travel/any form of public transportation. If any do engage in such travel, they will not be permitted in our work place for 14 days/until they are confirmed well.
- If any associate is exposed to someone that has tested positive for the coronavirus, they will not be permitted in our work place for 14 days/until they are confirmed well.
- When delivering candy bouquet packages to the Post Office/FedEx, we are practicing "social distancing", and avoiding touching door handles/surfaces.
- We will assist any associate who is self quarantined or sick, with financial aid and food delivery.
We would like to say a big "Thanks" to the tireless efforts from those of you who are nurses, laboratory scientists, doctors, healthcare workers, first responders, and workers at essential businesses. a.k.a. "The Helpers", as quoted by Tom Hanks on the "Today" show - echoing the beloved Mr. Rogers.
Most importantly THANK YOU for being our "Beary" Special Customers. We look forward to continuing to serve you at Bonbonbears.com. ALSO please visit Our Blog to read a "beary" special message from "Franklin T. Breezly", about "Air Bear Hugs" and donations during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our prayers go out to you and all of your loved ones to: